Nanny in Barnsley
Babysitter in Barnsley
Usually responds within 12 hours
Female Non-smoker Member since Jul 2016 Last Updated Nov 2019 Last Login Feb 2020 Email
Hi, my name is Rachel. I am 29 years. I am currently working as nanny.
I have been working as a nanny for over 6 years.
I have worked with children aged 4 months to 10 years in their own homes. I have worked with children who are as young as 5 weeks old for a few hours at a time sole charge.
I enjoy working with children of all ages as I find it extremely rewarding and often very entertaining – every day is different. I am punctual, reliable and flexible - I always do what I can to meet parent’s needs, even at short notice. I am capable of working on my own initiative and based on a schedule or routine.
My responsibilities have included: -
- I have a varied experience of working with children under the age of 2 years. This includes:
- Weaning babies onto solids foods
- Sterilising bottles, both for breast milk and formula
- Nappy changing, including washable nappies
- Wide variety of routines for sleep and play
- Planning appropriate play activities to take children to
- Driving with children
- Taking babies to be weighed at a clinic
- Looking after up to 4 children, aged 2 - 9 years, for entire days and performing all jobs required such as: -
- Daily school and nursery runs
- Runs to clubs and activities such as Beavers
- Entertaining and playing with the children
- Preparing and cooking meals
- Bath and bed time
- Taking children to appointments such as Doctors
- Taking children to scheduled activities such as swimming, dance and play groups
- Taking children out to places such as play parks, indoor play centres and libraries and for walks
- Care of children throughout entire weekends
- Night work as and when required
- Assisting parents with children during weekend holidays to the sea side and London, during a week long trip to Scotland and throughout a wedding
- Looking after children from 2 families simultaneously
Diploma in Child Care and Education Level 3
Level 3 NVQ in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
Full clean driving licence
Paediatric First Aid Trained
Business Car Insurance
My availability, on the most part is at weekends and evenings.
|Last Updated: 18/11/2019|
- Nannying from £11.00 per hour (gross)
- Babysitting from £9.00 per hour
Nanny Rates - £11 per hour (Day time)
Babysitter Rates - £9 per hour (Night time)
Below are the latest reviews for rachelb. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Rachel came over to babysit overnight for our five week old baby boy and everything could not have went any better. We had discussions before the day and then on the day Rachel came over before time to go through everything with us and left us completely at ease that she had everything handled.
We came back to a happy, sleepy and well cared baby. Could not have asked for anything to be better.
Rachel is absolutely fantastic my eldest who thinks she's too old to be 'looked after' took to her straight away An is looking forward to her next time.
Our youngest who had never been left before was happy An settled when we left An came home she doesn't usually take to people but Rachel was confident An very interested in getting to know her which has now left her walking to the baby gate when the door knocks at night to see who's there.
Over all I wish I could say that Rachel is no good at what she as that way we could always book her An keep her for just us, but that would be a lie an extremely unfair as she is absolutely fantastic An can't wait to see her this weekend ????
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.