Tonilee8's 5 Star Reviews
Babysitter
Showing only 5 star reviews
Below are the 5 star reviews for ToniLee8. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk members and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
I have regularly used Toni over the last 10 years to mind my three children before and after school, and I am happy to say that she has surpassed my expectations about what a child minder is capable of.
She quickly developed an understanding with each of my children, spotting and addressing each of their individual and complex needs. This resulted in a welcoming, calm and relaxed environment were, not only did I feel safe in trusting her with the well-being of my children, but my children actually looked forward to their time with her in their 'second home'.
Her teaching experience also came as invaluable resource if my children struggled with their homework, allowing her to support their learning, and encouraging further development.
After having a bad experience with a previous child minder, I cannot stress enough how lucky my wife and I are to have found Toni, and I know you will feel the same once you meet her too.
by
MrB
on 17/09/2026
I am very happy to provide a review for Toni, who has looked after my daughter, since she was around three years old.
Over the years, Toni has built a wonderful relationship with my daughter and has always been someone I have felt completely comfortable and confident leaving her with. I have continued to use Toni because of her reliability, trustworthy nature and the excellent reputation she has for caring for children.
Toni has always been happy to get involved in all aspects of caring for my daughter whether that has been preparing and cooking meals, taking her to the park, going for walks, reading together or simply settling down to watch a film. She has always made their time together enjoyable while making sure my daughter is safe, happy and well cared for.
What stands out most about Toni is the genuinely nurturing nature she brings to her caring role. She is kind, patient and dependable, but also has a lovely way of teaching children through everyday life.
Over the years, she has taught my daughter many lovely things and has been a very positive influence on her.
I have always found Toni to be extremely reliable and trustworthy, and I would have no hesitation in recommending her to anyone looking for someone caring and responsible to look after their children.
Rebecca
by
Rebecca
on 15/09/2026