Private Tutor in Manchester
Male Member since Jan 2017 Last Updated Jun 2021 Last Login 02 Jan 2022
I currently teach in an ofsted rated outstanding primary specialist school (SEMH/ASC). My degree is in Teaching, Learning and Mentoring Practice. I have extensive experience in special and primary education, particularly autism and conditions which fall under the social. Emotional and Mental health area of SEN. I aim ito inspire learners to achieve their potential. I understand the differing ways children learn and how each child will need an individual approach to their learning.
I have worked in education for around 10 years working in both mainstream primary and secondary schools. I teach in a specialist school for children with social, emotional and mental health difficulties and Autistic Spectrum Conditions . I am experienced in many areas of special educational needs and disabilities and challenging behaviour. I have experience in early years, key stage one and key stage 2.
In addition, I am an experienced and qualified swimming teacher and coach. I have taught swimmers to swim from the age 2 1/2 years old who are complete beginners to the Advanced training squad.
Further more, I am also employed at a residential children's home as their recreational activities coordinator and a children's carer through Rochdale social care.
I hold a number of qualifications such as:
• BA Honours in Teaching, Learning and Mentoring Practice.
• Level 3 specialist Teaching and Learning
• Level 3 Safeguarding children practice
• Professional skills tests for Teachers
Autism Education Trust- Autism complex needs and participation.
For teaching swimming and within the leisure sector:
•Swimming Teacher qualification
• Lifeguard trainer and examiner
• Advanced First Aid trainer and examiner
Usually evenings and Saturdays. Please contact for more information regarding availability.
|Last Updated: 26/06/2021|
- Tutoring from £20.00 per hour
Tutoring children between ages 5-12 from £20 per hour. Discounts available on block booking. Please contact for more details.
Swimming teaching is £20 per half hour and dependant on pool and their admission fees. Please contact for more details.
- Utility Bill: bank statement (added 09/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: SEND strategies CPD- Association of Teachers and Lecturers (added 09/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: Children with ADHD (added 09/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: Swimming Teacher Qualification (added 09/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: DfE Teachers Professional skills test- Numeracy (added 09/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: DfE Teacher professional skill test Literacy (added 09/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: Autism Education Trust- Complex needs and participation (added 09/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: Designated Safeguarding Leader (added 09/05/2019)
- DBS Check (added 09/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: Teaching Degree (added 09/05/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Private Tutor.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.