*Currently on maternity leave*
Available A few hours a day with daughter if needed, mornings days & evenings
Back to work part time November 2020*
I am EXPERIENCED with more than one child, twin experience.
- ORGANISED and TIDY
- LOVING , CARING and FUN
- WILLING and ABLE to help with housework and cooking
I do enjoy travelling.
I like to stay positive and focused.
I have previous experience working in Australia, Germany, and London.
NVQ Level 3 health & social care.
Currently Attending a maternity course ( in my own time) OCN accredited.
•Cooking fresh healthy meals for the children daily
•Driving the family car to and from activities.
•Preparing everything school related the night before.
•Household laundry and ironing
•Adhoc PA duties
•Managing varying school pickup times between different schools and ex-tracurricular activities
•Cooking for children
- Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the children.
- Changing her nappies
- Administer medicine to the children.
- Overnight sole-charge care when necessary, bathing
- Family laundry management: washing, ironing and changing linen.
-Early morning double feeds.
national diploma in health and social care, level 3
early childhood studies at university of east London
|Last Updated: 08/05/2020|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (net)
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Basic Disclosure Check (added 14/01/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: First aid (added 11/01/2019)
- UK Driving Licence (added 11/01/2019)
- Full CV (added 11/01/2019)
- Reference: Nanny role in Sydney (added 29/07/2018)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.