Babysitter in Guide post
Female Non-smoker Member since Jan 2017 Last Updated May 2019 Last Login 17 Jun 2019 Email
I'm currently doing my foundation degree in children and young people at Newcastle college. I am caring and compassionate. My hobbies include cooking and reading
If you would like to know more feel free to email me
I have experience in a private nursery and school. My experience ranges from 4 months to 5 Years. I also volunteer at my local scouts helpong out with the beavers who are aged between 6 and 8
Peadiatric first aid qualified
Early years educator status
I am available most days other than Thursday and Sunday. I will also be fully available during school holidays .
|Last Updated: 10/05/2019|
- Babysitting from £7.00 per hour
Depending on Location
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Training Certificate: Mental well-being in children and young people (added 10/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: ADHD Awareness (added 05/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: Autism Awareness (added 05/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: Babysitting (added 29/04/2019)
- Training Certificate: Safeguarding Young People (added 29/04/2019)
- Training Certificate: Child Protection (added 29/04/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.