I am a lively, bubbly individual who adores children, my lifelong dream has been to work with children. I am mature and have the ability to deal with pressurised situation calmly and with initiative. I am active and enjoy regular leisurely activities. I am a fully experienced sith toddlers through to teenagers.
My major qualifications include:
• Demonstrated ability to ensure the safety of children
• Well-versed in preparing bottles and making and serving nutritious meals
• Adapt at changing nappies and maintaining personal hygiene of children
• Proven ability to organize leisure activities for children
• Special talent for implementing curriculum and developing schedules
• Able to keep an eye on emotional and developmental problems
• Skilled in maintaining records of children’s progress
Additionally, I am CPR and First Aid certified which I believe is a plus point since handling children requires a nanny to be prepared for unforeseen circumstances. Per your requirements, I am able to accompany to school, accompany them at medical appointments, operate computers and ensure homework gets done timely. Over and above, I am a non-smoker.
I have qualifications in home economics and Health & Social Care.
I am flexible mornings and afternoons. I am unavailable weekends as Saturdays I spend socialising and Sundays I spend with my niece and nephews.
|Last Updated: 01/07/2020|
- Babysitting from £8.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.