I have been a registered childminder for over 19 years. I live within minutes of Lewisham train stations in Cressingham Road SE13 5AG. Before I had my own children I worked as a nanny.
I offer a welcoming, safe and secure home with a child centred approach where children can have fun, learn and develop through play. We regularly go to toddler groups, libraries and local parks.
I started out as a nanny over 30 years ago. I then had my daughter and decided to register as a childminder.
Level 1 & 2 Safeguarding children,
Level 2 safety and hygiene for early years settings,
Supporting young children in the autism spectrum,
An introduction to children diagnosed with autism,
Raising developmental concerns with parents,
Speech, language and communication level 2
Please contact me for my availability
I also offer term time only places.
|Last Updated: 08/05/2020|
- Childminding from £6.00 per hour
Call for fees
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Holbeach Primary School
- Training Certificate: Speech, language and communication level 2 (added 24/04/2020)
- Training Certificate: Safeguarding children (added 24/04/2020)
- Training Certificate: An introduction to children diagnosed with Autism (added 24/04/2020)
- Training Certificate: Raising developmental concerns with parents (added 24/04/2020)
- Training Certificate: Supporting young children on the autism spectrum (added 24/04/2020)
- Training Certificate: Level 2 Food safety and hygiene (added 24/04/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: tigerlily First Aid Training (added 24/04/2020)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 24/04/2020)
Below are the latest reviews for Paula. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Paula has been looking after our son Archie for over two years now and I just cannot reccomend her enough.
Paula is the kindest and the most selfless person I have ever encountered and she never misses an opportunity to teach her children something new.
Archie is always excited to go to Paula's, he asks about her and misses her and the children when he doesn't see them for a while.
We had an awful experience with a nursery in the past and it made Archie very shy and afraid of larger settings and groups. Under Paula's care, he came out of his shell and turned into a confident, assertive little boy.
We are very lucky to have found her as she truly is a gem.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.