Summer11's Reviews

Nanny

5 stars 5 out of 5
1 rating

Parent reviews

Below are the latest reviews for Summer11. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk members and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.

Claire is extremely reliable, helpful, reponsible, and comes with a lot of experience. She looked after my four and half month-old baby last weekend. I contacted her only two weeks before the date I need childcare, and she replied within a few hours.
She arrived promptly, fed my baby, and kept her engaged with age-appropriate activities. I also really appreciated that she remembered to send me pictures and updates from time to time.
I would highly recommend Claire and would absolutely ask her to look after my baby again. Thank you once again, Claire!

  • 5 stars Overall

by Avatar for DMSR DMSR on 23/09/2026


Response by Avatar for Summer11 Summer11 on 23/09/2026:

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It was a pleasure looking after your little girl, and I’m so pleased the photos and updates helped you feel reassured. Thank you for trusting me with her care. I’d be very happy to look after her again! 😊

You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.

If you don't have an account then Register for free now.