Nabila's 1 Star Reviews
Childminder
Showing only 1 star reviews
Below are the 1 star reviews for Nabila. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk members and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
I contacted Nabila through whattsapp after she provided me with her number and explained my child care requirements and she ignored me. Found it rude and unprofessional.
by
Cianne
on 28/01/2026
Response by
Nabila
on 21/09/2026:
Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry you feel this way. I would like to clarify that I did respond to your enquiry and discussed your childcare requirements with you as I still have our conversation as a proof . I always aim to communicate professionally with families, so I’m disappointed that this review suggests otherwise. I wish you and your family all the best.