I’ve working for a family over the past 2 years looking after two girls ages 4&6. I had the opportunity to move the America with them for 4 months and it was a fabulous experience. I’m now living back in the UK working Monday-Thursday in a full time nanny position for a 1 and 3 year old.
I have a little business on the side (Little miss poppins) that offers flexible childcare services on weekends. Overnight care and event care E.g. weddings, christenings, family parties, business meals etc. Any interest feel free to drop me a message
I’ve worked in the childcare sector for the past 5 years. Ive Woked with for different families with all different ages from babies to teens (currently nannying for two girls ages 4 and 6). I also do occasional babysitting and overnight stays for families if I’m available.
• Well experienced in sole charge of the children. Maximum sole charge duty has been 3 weeks.
• Made healthy snacks and meals for up to 4 children.
• Safely transported children to and from school, medical appointents and extra-curricular activities. Very confident driver within the UK & USA. Hold a full UK license with no points or tickets.
• Engaged with children on individual basis to build positive relationships.
• Traveled with family on vacation, allowing the mother to have private time while giving children fun adventures in diverse environments. Also flown with the children alone to visit family of theirs.
• Developed games and activities using arts and crafts to support learning and verbal skills.
• Totaled amount owed to help mother quickly make payments for services.
• Monitored children's play activities to verify safety.
• Helped children complete homework assignments and school projects.
• Organized activities that enhanced children's physical, emotional and social well-being.
• Helped develop the family's schedule to maintain household order Eg; Doctors appointments, making sure passport are up to date with up coming trips, organising party or play dates Etc.
• Encouraged children to be understanding of and patient with others.
• Promoted language development skills through reading and storytelling.
• Worked with parents to develop and implement discipline programs to promote positive behavior.
• Balanced playtime and limited screen time to optimize types of stimulation and support development of fine motor, gross motor and cognitive skills.
• Assisted with light housekeeping duties as well as running errands.
• Bathed, dressed and helped with teeth brushing to promote healthy personal hygiene and good oral health.
• Montessori experience
•confident around pets
I studied Health and social care, childcare and teaching through my school years and went on to doing Early childhood study’s and healthcare play specialism in university
My availability is negotiable
|Last Updated: 29/10/2019|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (net)
My fees are usually £12ph for nannying and £12ph for baby sitting until the children go to bed and then a fixed rate of £50 if staying overnight (negotiable)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.