Mj Childcare's Reviews

Childminder

5 stars 5 out of 5
3 ratings

Parent reviews

Below are the latest reviews for MJ CHILDCARE. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk members and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.

My children have been going to Michaela’s for more than 3 years now. My son has attended after school club a few times but really doesn’t like it at all. He absolutely LOVES Michaela’s house! He is always really sad to leave at the end of the day and often reminds me not to collect him before time! Michaela’s home really is a home away from home for my children and they thoroughly enjoy attending! As a previous home ed mum, it was quite daunting for me to leave my children with a childminder. However, Michaela made me feel completely at ease and my children were extremely happy very quickly! In 3 years, I’ve never had to raise any issues with Michaela which is wonderful as my mind is at ease when my children are with her.

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 5 stars Cleanliness
  • 5 stars Food
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for Lamya Lamya on 30/09/2026

My daughter started here at 11 months and wasn’t walking and could say a handful of words. She spent 4 months here and developed so much and grew in her confidence. The settling in period was amazing and helped me as a nervous first time mum going back to work. I constantly got updates through the day about my child. My daughter thrived in her time here and would recommend MJ childcare to anyone. Such a lovely home away from home environment and I never worried about my child while she was here. Her time here was such a positive experience for the whole family.

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 5 stars Cleanliness
  • 5 stars Food
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for Lala2340 Lala2340 on 29/09/2026

My daughter has been going to MJC since she was four months old and she is now 2 years and 10 months. I was a starting university and needed the help of a reliable person. I have received support with my breastfeeding journey as MJC was an expert on milk storage. She provides healthy meals which was perfect for when my daughter was weaned. As a working student I do not often get to take my baby away but MJC takes her to play group twice a week. She is also big on education and my daughter knows all her numbers, letters, animals etc. I know she is in a safe space because she asks for her childminder everyday. I get very regular updates and she has supported me with one off meetings and late study sessions during exam time. I am now in my final year of law school and I could not have done it without MJC.

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Setting
  • 5 stars Cleanliness
  • 5 stars Food
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for Teian Teian on 03/04/2024

You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.

If you don't have an account then Register for free now.