My Name is Steph, I live in wetherby with my partner and two cats.
I have two sisters who I adore and love taking them to the park, swimming, dancing and lots more!! I also love learning new things.
I love being outdoors and being creative with children pushing them to achieve their full potential as seeing them grow and develop is such a proud achievement.
I am a hardworking, reliable childcare worker with over 10 years experience in different roles around childcare like nursery nurse, play worker and also gained experience working with a child minder and in a few schools. Other than childcare I have been a support worker for adults with learning difficulties and disabilities.
Fda young children's learning and development foundation degree
Others available upon request
|Last Updated: 29/07/2020|
- Babysitting from £5.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Training Certificate: EDI Functional Skills Qualification in English at Level 2 (added 05/06/2020)
- Training Certificate: EDI Level 2 Award in Employment Responsibilities and Rights in Health, Social Care and Children and Young People's Settings (added 05/06/2020)
- Exam Certificate: Mathematics (added 05/06/2020)
- Training Certificate: Level 2 Food Saftey (added 05/06/2020)
- Training Certificate: ELCS Level 2 Award in Food Saftey (added 05/06/2020)
- Training Certificate: Health and Safety in Childcare Settings (added 05/06/2020)
- Training Certificate: Safeguarding Basic Awareness Course (added 05/06/2020)
- Training Certificate: Manual Handling and Lifting (added 05/06/2020)
- Training Certificate: Channel General Awareness module (added 05/06/2020)
- Training Certificate: Foundation Degree in Young Children's Learning and Development (added 05/06/2020)
- Training Certificate: Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce: Early Learning and Childcare Pathway (added 05/06/2020)
- Training Certificate: CACHE Level 2 Diploma in Child Care and Education (added 05/06/2020)
- Training Certificate: CACHE Foundation Award in caring for children (added 05/06/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: Emergency first aid at work (added 05/06/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: Anaphylaxis awareness (added 05/06/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric first aid including managment of catastrophic bleeding and safe use of AED (added 05/06/2020)
- DBS Check (added 05/06/2020)
- Training Certificate: Phonics Level 2 (added 31/05/2020)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 31/05/2020)
Below are the latest reviews for Stephanie. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Steph has worked as a nanny for us while volunteering as a teaching assistant in our children’s school. She has been amazing with the kids, very flexible with our requests and has been absolutely brilliant over the last few months. She is hard working, dedicated and is working towards her teaching qualifications. I would be very happy to recommend her.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.