I am Stephanie.
I am a passionate and well qualified yet informal and warm Maternity Nurse. I am mature and competent beyond my years, organised, trustworthy and reliable. I love learning and new experiences/challenges.
I offer :
• General, specialised and holistic care for singles and multiples.
• Feeding support (breast and/or bottle).
• Healthy sleep and feeding routine.
• New baby intergration and family bonding.
• Nutritional awareness, fitness and recovery advice (upon request).
• Singles and multiples, premature and poorly babies with special needs.
• Familiarity with reflux, sleep apnea, tube feeding and catheterisation.
• Acquainted in working with parents that struggle with anxiety and PND.
• Worked with and learnt from a lactation specialist.
• Supported holistic approaches and alternatives including baby wearing and lotus births.
• NCT ante natal, Doula and post natal practition.
Qualifyications include :
• OCN Postnatal Maternity Levels 3&4, Advanced Pediatric First Aid, Medication Administration, Pharmaceutical Preparation and Child development.
• NCT training.
I have also won awards over the years including:
• Baby Massage, Caring for a Young Baby and Babysitting.
• I have a recent DBS.
*Public Liability Insurance
*I hold a full, clean UK driving licence and own a car.
Available when you need me! (including holidays e.g. Christmas and New Years).
*I drive so can attend call outs and Im not put off by distance (9/10 miles sounds far but it really isn't).
|Last Updated: 06/11/2018|
- Maternity Nursing from £15.00 per hour (gross)
Hourly or 24 hour gross rates (fees differ depending on requirements; open to negotiations).
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Full CV (added 18/08/2017)
- Full CV (added 14/08/2017)
Below are the latest reviews for Bunny. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Stephanie started with us when our twin girls were 8 weeks old. My recovery after birth was difficult for me as there had been issues during my c-section and my recovery was taking longer than expected. We wanted guidance and advice as well as general help getting the girls in a routine that worked for our family.
She had visited us prior to starting to see if we may need adjustment in our routine or general help.
We had Stephanie from 7pm - 7am which gave me time to myself once the girls settled for the night and Stephanie had sole charge of them for the night-morning feed.
She is warm and flexible and the girls took to her straight away, which was a relief as the girls were our first and we didn’t quite know what to expect. Stephanie took it in her stride and made us all feel at ease which reflected on the girls.
She continues to be in contact with us, see if we are ok and need any further assistance or help which is a relief as we know we have a contact if needed.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.