I am an Ofsted registered childminder. I offer:
-Full time and part time Childminding for children of all ages.
-Holiday clubs during school holidays.
-School drop offs and pick ups
-Planned creative activities everyday
-Variety of educational and fun-filled toys.
-DBS checked and first aid trained
- Nutrituous vegetarian freshly prepared hot meals
And above all, a warm, caring and homely environment for your precious one, away from home....
I am a mum of 2 beautiful children and I take great pride in nurturing them. I can confidently say this first hand experience is my main asset in being able to successfully mould children.
- Full UK drivers licence
- Business Insurance
- Level 3 in Home based childcare
- Paediatric First aid
Monday - Friday - 8am to 6pm, 48 weeks of the year
Weekend care available upon request
|Last Updated: 11/06/2019|
- Childminding from £7.00 per hour
£7.00 per hour for over 5s and £8 per hour for under 5s or
£35/£40 half day (8.00am to 1:00pm or 1:00pm to 6:00pm)
£65/£70 per full day
Weekend and holiday rates vary
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Buxlow Preparatory School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Ark Academy
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Wembley Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Lycee International De Londres
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Chalkhill Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Oakington Manor Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Elsley Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Christopher's School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Preston Manor School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Wembley High Technology College
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- DBS Check (added 09/05/2019)
- Exam Certificate: Paediatric First Aid (added 09/05/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid (added 09/05/2019)
Below are the latest reviews for Khyati. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Khyati is an excellent childminder. She has a very friendly personality. She is always kind and cheerful. My little boy loved to stay with her and with her cute little daughter. Khyati is that awesome person who you always can count on when you need help! Her setting is well-equipped and safe. I can highly recommend Khyati!
From having met Khyati the first time with my 2 girls, aged 7 and 9, we were all content that she would be looking after them. I found Khyati to be very reassuring and trustworthy.
She has an amazing empathetic and caring nature with a very warm and welcoming personality and always puts the children's needs first where she is accommodating in every way possible.
My girls always have a lovely time in Khyati's care.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.