I am 39 years old Hungarian nanny and Maternity Nurse.
I have about 10 years’ experience in childcare in Hungary and in London with different age group.
I am a calm, caring and responsible person who love to be with children.
New born, baby, toddler
I have experience with almost all age group but I would like to work with new born and babies
Diploma at University in Budapest as Nursery Teacher ( Pre-School )
( 3-6 years old children )
Maternity Nurse Qualification Level 4
Sleep Training Course
First Aid certification
I will be available from middle of September I am interested in full time or live in positions, I don't mind to working at week ends.
|Last Updated: 25/08/2020|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Maternity Nursing from £14.00 per hour (gross)
My fees depends of the working hours.
- DBS Check (added 20/08/2018)
- Exam Certificate: Maternity Nurse Level 4 (added 20/08/2018)
- Training Certificate: Sleep training course (added 20/08/2018)
- Reference (added 02/11/2017)
- First Aid Certificate (added 02/11/2017)
No reviews have been submitted for this Maternity Nurse.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.