Ofsted Rated Good
**CURRENTLY FULL UNTIL 2025**
HOME FROM HOME QUALITY CARE ** HU8 **
MON-FRI 7.30 AM- 4.30 PM £42
9am - 3 pm £35
School Drop off / Collections - *SPRING COTTAGE PRIMARY SCHOOL ONLY *
**2, 3 and 4 Year Government funding accepted **
Hello , Im Sara , I am a Fully qualified Ofsted registered Childminder and Babysitter
I am an Honest, Trustworthy, Reliable and well organised lady and have 3 daughters of my own aged 24, 18 and 7 who mean the world to me .
I worked as a dental nurse for 20 years before deciding to follow my dream of working with children.
My setting , Little Butterflies has been successfully running now for almost 6 years .
I offer a safe ,clean , loving and welcoming home from home environment following the EYFS whilst making learning fun . I provide stimulating activities age appropriate to each individual child's stage of development.
Children will be given the opportunity to get involved in numerous different activities in the local area , attending Library Craft & Story Sessions, Soft Play , Musical workshops , Toddler sessions , and other venues for both learning and fun experiences .
In our setting we love days out some of which include the Seaside, Honeysuckle Farm , The Deep , Williams Den , Soft Play areas ,Parks and the Humber Bridge Nature Reserve to name a few , all of which are both educational and fun at the same time .
Continual Proffesional Develoment is ongoing with courses been undertaken on a regular basis through childcare.
I have 3 daughters of my own aged 24 , 18 and 7 so have great experience of children of all ages .
Having worked as a dental nurse for many years I have experience of working alongside many children and there families who are more often then not very nervous.
I have also worked closely with spring cottage primary school in there rock challenge performances in both Hull and Grimsby .
ST JOHNS PIADEATRIC FIRST AID
SAFEGUARDING LEVEL 1 AND 2
REGISTERED DENTAL NURSE
DENTAL HEALTH TRAINING FOR PRIMARY CARE WORKERS
AUTISM AWARENESS LEVEL 2
CHILD PROTECTION LEVEL 2
MON , TUES , WED , THURS , FRI
Any messages received out of hours will be replied to the next morning
Many thanks x
|Last Updated: 01/09/2023
- Childminding from £4.66 per hour
- Babysitting from £9.00 per hour
minimum of 6 hours care
Mon - Fri £42 Daily Fee
School Drop Off £6
school pick up £6.50
Babysitting £8.50 per hour
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Spring Cottage Primary School
My Ofsted Inspections
The inspection grades below have been obtained from the Ofsted website based upon the registration number the childminder has provided to us. You should verify this information yourself prior to using the childminder.
- Training Certificate: Speech and Language (added 10/06/2023)
- Training Certificate: SAFEGUARDING - CHILD PROTECTION IN THE EARLY YEARS (added 08/03/2023)
- First Aid Certificate: paediatric First Aid Level 3 (added 26/02/2023)
- First Aid Certificate: paediatric Infant and Child First Aid Level 3 (added 26/02/2023)
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination (added 17/06/2021)
- Training Certificate: CHILD PROTECTION - LEVEL 2 (added 17/06/2021)
- Training Certificate: EMOTIONAL WELLBEING - LEVEL 2 (added 17/06/2021)
- Training Certificate: SAFEGUARDING YOUNG PEOPLE - LEVEL 2 (added 17/06/2021)
- Training Certificate: AUTISM AWARENESS- LEVEL 2 (added 17/06/2021)
- Training Certificate: UNDERSTANDING CHILDRENS RIGHTS (added 23/11/2020)
- Training Certificate: SUPPORTING EARLY LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT (added 23/11/2020)
- Training Certificate (added 23/11/2020)
- Training Certificate (added 23/11/2020)
- Reference: Certificate of Excellence (added 20/04/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: PAEDIATRIC FIRST AID LEVEL3 PART 1 (added 06/03/2020)
- Training Certificate: Effective First Aid (added 17/08/2019)
- Training Certificate (added 17/08/2019)
- Training Certificate: KEY PERSON IN EARLY YEARS SETTING (added 10/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: SAFEGUARDING (added 10/05/2019)
- Training Certificate: CHILD PROTECTION LEVEL 2 (added 10/05/2019)
- Training Certificate (added 10/05/2019)
- Training Certificate (added 16/05/2018)
- Training Certificate: food hygiene level 2 (added 14/05/2018)
- Reference: marriage certificate confirming name change from passport (added 14/05/2018)
- Utility Bill: kc bill (added 14/05/2018)
- Training Certificate: prevent (added 14/05/2018)
- Training Certificate: dental health (added 14/05/2018)
- DBS Check (added 14/05/2018)
- First Aid Certificate: ST John's paediatric first aid (added 14/05/2018)
- Training Certificate: safeguarding (added 14/05/2018)
- Training Certificate (added 14/05/2018)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 14/05/2018)
Below are the latest reviews for Little Butterflies. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Our son has moved on to primary school but has loved his years with Sara. She has provided him with a safe, loving and happy experience which he talks about fondly. Her commitment to the children in her care is second to none. We're extremely grateful to all the help Sara has provided us over the years and preparing our son for school. I would recommend to anyone looking for a home from home childcare setting to speak to Sara as the level of care she provides is fantastic!
Response by Little Butterflies on 30/09/2023:
Thankyou for your kind words , so looking forward to seeing you all during half term ❤️
Sara cared for my daughter since she was 8 months old. For the last three years the experience of leaving her in Sara’s care could not be any more positive. Genuinely felt she offered her a mothers love and care towards her. My daughters physical, emotional and mental development were fully supported throughout and it was a joy to see all the new things she had learnt each day. Sara has been so professional in her role and it was an emotional goodbye when the time came for my daughter to leave for preschool. Sara has been such a huge part of our child and family’s life and we thank you for all you’ve done. The children in your care are so very lucky to have you. Keep being amazing and don’t ever change!!!
Response by Little Butterflies on 12/03/2023:
Thankyou so much for your lovely words xx
I moved my daughter from a nursery to Little Butterflies and I never even once regretted doing that! Sara is an amazing person and a childminder! My daughter loves going to Sara’s and always comes home happy! Sara has a real gift of being able to form a very strong connection with the children and it can be seen from a day one my daughter attended Sara’s setting.
Response by Little Butterflies on 18/01/2023:
Thankyou so much for your lovely words , it means the world to me . It has been a pleasure working with your beautiful family xxx
Sara looks after my Granddaughter. When I pick her up Sara will always tell me what day they have had ie story time,painting,learning for pre school. Days out. My granddaughter loves Sara and has been really happy with her. She has settled in really well. I enjoy picking her up from sara’s she is a great person to talk with and is great with all the children.
Response by Little Butterflies on 15/02/2022:
thankyou so much for your lovely words xx
Sara is an amazing childminder. We moved our son from a nursery over to Sara to have a more homely and one to one experience and its the best thing we could of done. Sara provides a wonderful care setting in which our little boy has come on leaps and bounds. Sara's a truly wonderful person who goes above and beyond for the children and their families and would 100% recommend little butterflies to anyone looking for a fantastic home from home experience for their child.
Response by Little Butterflies on 12/02/2022:
Thankyou so much for your kind words xxxx
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.