Hi! :) My name is Holly and I am 22. I love singing and all animals! I am in the final year of a social work degree. I am on placement (almost) full time from November until the end of April, so am available for evening or weekend babysitting only during this period.
I have babysat/nannied for families regularly since I was 14 and I have looked after my sister since she was a newborn. I have experience with adults and young people with special needs. I have volunteered as a teaching assistant in a reception class. I have experience with ages newborn-18. I have worked at a summer camp in Canada and cared for between six and ten 8-17 year olds at a time. I have several references that can back up my experience.
I do not have any childcare qualifications but I do have many DBS checks and first aid certificates.
Until May I would like evening and weekend babysitting work only.
|Last Updated: 07/11/2021|
- Babysitting from £8.50 per hour
We can discuss this in further detail depending on whether it is on a regular basis, for how long, what time of day, how many children etc.
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Sacred Heart Catholic Primary School, Henley-on-Thames
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Valley Road School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Mary's School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Gillotts School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Trinity Church of England Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Rupert House School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Badgemore Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Frieth Church of England Combined School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Shiplake College
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Shiplake Church of England School
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.