I’m a hard working individual who loves children and will go that extra mile to make sure children are safe and happy with me. I have over 10 years experience in childcare and hold a full DBS check, first aid, food safety and have a full clean driving license.
Can provide references:)
Please message me if you feel I could help you with your requirements
I have 10 years of experience within the childcare industry and also have a lot of personal experience as I come from a very big family which I’m the oldest in!
GCSE taken in English, Math, Science, Media Studies, Child development, work related learning
• Key skills in ICT (level 1 and 2 )
• Functional skills in English and Maths (level 2)
• ASDAN – certificate of personal effectiveness (level 2)
Employability skills (level 2)
Foundation for work award (pass)
• Food safety (level 1) and health and safety (level 1)
• Level 3 in Business and Administration with HT Group
• Level 3 Diploma in Children’s Care Learning and Development
• First Aid with St Johns Ambulance
• Mental health training with Mind Charity
|Last Updated: 29/12/2019|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
Please message me to discuss your requirement!
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- UK Driving Licence (added 15/01/2020)
- Utility Bill: water (added 13/01/2020)
- UK Passport (added 10/01/2020)
- DBS Check (added 10/01/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.