My name is Hafsah and I’m from St Albans. I am qualified in level 3 childcare which was completed as an apprenticeship so gained a lot experience and skills. I have always had a big interest working with children and developing them in life and support them while they make new changes. enjoy being around children, they are fun to be with and they always manage to put a smile on my face.
I come from a very big family so I am very fortunate enough to have personal experience as well.
Please message me if you feel I could help you with your requirements
I have 10 years of experience within the childcare industry and also have a lot of personal experience as I come from a very big family which I’m the oldest in!
GCSE taken in English, Math, Science, Media Studies, Child development, work related learning
• Key skills in ICT (level 1 and 2 )
• Functional skills in English and Maths (level 2)
• ASDAN – certificate of personal effectiveness (level 2)
Employability skills (level 2)
Foundation for work award (pass)
• Food safety (level 1) and health and safety (level 1)
• Level 3 in Business and Administration with HT Group
• Level 3 Diploma in Children’s Care Learning and Development
• First Aid with St Johns Ambulance
• Mental health training with Mind Charity
|Last Updated: 06/11/2019|
- Babysitting from £9.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.90 per hour (gross)
Please message me to discuss your requirement!
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.