Babysitter in Liphook
Usually responds within 24 hours
Female Member since Dec 2017 Last Updated Jan 2022 Last Login 20 May 2022
My name is Amanda, I am a happy, reliable, fun and caring person.
In my spare time I enjoy socialising and keeping fit.
I have a Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner. I had a baby in July 2021, prior to this I helped to run a nursery. I have many years experience in looking after children of all ages (including babies) I have gained this experience from babysitting, nannying, event nanny/babysitting and looking after family and friends children.
-Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Practitioner
-Paediatric First Aid trained (including anapyhlaxis training)
I am always updating my knowledge by doing courses.
I am available for babysitting/nannying but at present any work that I do will require me bringing my baby along. I drive and I am willing to travel.
I am also available for after school drop off/pick ups
|Last Updated: 13/01/2022|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
My Local Schools
- I provide pick ups at Liphook Church of England Controlled Junior School
- I provide pick ups at Bohunt School
- I provide pick ups at Hollycombe Primary School
- I provide pick ups at Liphook Infant School
- I provide pick ups at Highfield and Brookham Schools
- I provide pick ups at The Royal School
- I provide pick ups at Shottermill Junior School
- I provide pick ups at Shottermill Infant School
- I provide pick ups at St Edmund's School
- DBS Check (added 10/06/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid (added 10/06/2019)
- Exam Certificate: Level 3 Diploma for the Early Year Practitioner (added 17/12/2017)
- First Aid Certificate (added 17/12/2017)
- UK Passport (added 17/12/2017)
- DBS Check (added 17/12/2017)
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.