Im 22 years old, I have just finished my final year of Education Studies with Special and Inclusive Needs at LJMU. I do not have a drivers license (as I am aware that this is sometimes a requirement).
• I have experience in private care (with an elderly lady however)
• I worked with a caring agency in which I have experience working with children from play school age right up to secondary school age along with experience in a rest-bite centre
• I have been a leader of a summer camp for omagh youth centre (14-16 year olds)
• I have done placement in Arvalee (working alongside children with Autism) and worked as a summer scheme leader with Arvalee
• I babysit often for family members Newborn - 10 year olds
• Children’s Care Learning and Development Level 3
• Health and Social Care Level 3
• First Aid Training
• BA Hons in Education Studies Special & Inclusive Needs
|Last Updated: 05/10/2020|
- Babysitting from £7.50 per hour
Can be discussed
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.