Nanny in Herne Bay
Babysitter in Herne Bay
Female Non-smoker Member since Jun 2018 Last Updated May 2021 Last Login Jun 2021 Email
Hi, I have 30 years experience of caring for children. In particular children with special needs. I am married and have 3 grown up children, my youngest is 18 and just gone off to Uni. My husband and middle child have some physical disabilities and my youngest has A.S.D. I am caring, very patient and reliable. I am an artist with lots of craft experience that I can share with children of all ages.
I am an animal lover.
I do not smoke.
-Training scheme, placement as a Teaching assistant for 4-11 year old children with some 1:1.
- Placement at a Nursery covering all aspects of care with under 4’s.
-Live in Nanny/ Au pair position, in sole charge of a 3 year old 24/7 for the majority of the week.
-Carer for an ill elderly relative.
-Teaching assistant at infant and Junior school, helping children with;
-Carer for disabled child 21 years.
-Childcare/babysitting for 5 boys aged 6-17 years
-Teaching a range of craft activities to adults and children
Child Protection Level 3
Child Protection Level 2
First Aid Essentials
Improving Childrens Learning Through Play
Autism Awareness Level 2.
A.D.H.D Awareness Level 2
Dyslexia Awareness Level 2
Manpower services training scheme, 2 placements, 1st at a Prep school working as a teaching assistant with 4-11 year olds. Second placement at a Nursey, supporting under 4's
At present I am available from November to mid February only, daytimes and some evenings for babysitting.
Please contact me through the sites secure messaging service and I can then reply. I am not a gold member at present. Thank you.
|Last Updated: 28/05/2021|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £11.00 per hour (net)
- DBS Check (added 12/11/2018)
- Basic Disclosure Check (added 12/11/2018)
- DBS Check (added 12/11/2018)
- Training Certificate: Food Safety (added 15/06/2018)
- Exam Certificate: Autism Awareness Level 2 (added 14/06/2018)
- Exam Certificate: Dyslexia Awareness Level 2 (added 14/06/2018)
- Training Certificate: ADHD Awareness (added 14/06/2018)
- Training Certificate: Child Protection Level 3 (added 14/06/2018)
- Training Certificate: Child Protection Level 2 (added 12/06/2018)
- Training Certificate: First Aid (added 12/06/2018)
- Training Certificate: Learning through Play (added 12/06/2018)
Below are the latest reviews for Debbie. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Debbie looked after our daughter for a month while I was working in Kent and I can’t recommend her enough! My daughter took to her straight away, and despite two weeks of icy rain in the dead of winter, Debbie was never short of activities for them to do. She is extremely creative and there were lots of arts and crafts done when it was too wet and cold to spend much time outdoors. Debbie was very reliable, always on time, left our home tidy and was very flexible with great communication.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.