Nanny in Herne Bay
Babysitter in Herne Bay
Female Non-smoker Member since Jun 2018 Last Updated Sep 2020 Last Login 28 Nov 2020 Email
Hi, I have 30 years experience of caring for children. In particular children with special needs. I am married and have 3 grown up children, my youngest is 18 and just gone off to Uni. My husband and middle child have some physical disabilities and my youngest has A.S.D. I am caring, very patient and reliable. I am an artist with lots of craft experience that I can share with children of all ages.
I am an animal lover.
I do not smoke.
-Training scheme, placement as a Teaching assistant for 4-11 year old children with some 1:1.
- Placement at a Nursery covering all aspects of care with under 4’s.
-Live in Nanny/ Au pair position, in sole charge of a 3 year old 24/7 for the majority of the week.
-Carer for an ill elderly relative.
-Teaching assistant at infant and Junior school, helping children with;
-Carer for disabled child 21 years.
-Childcare/babysitting for 5 boys aged 6-17 years
-Teaching a range of craft activities to adults and children
Child Protection Level 3
Child Protection Level 2
First Aid Essentials
Improving Childrens Learning Through Play
Autism Awareness Level 2.
A.D.H.D Awareness Level 2
Dyslexia Awareness Level 2
Manpower services training scheme, 2 placements, 1st at a Prep school working as a teaching assistant with 4-11 year olds. Second placement at a Nursey, supporting under 4's
I will be available from November for daytimes, but at present only available evenings. Please contact me through the sites secure messaging service and I can then reply. I am not a gold member at present. Thank you
|Last Updated: 25/09/2020|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £11.00 per hour (net)
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- DBS Check (added 12/11/2018)
- Basic Disclosure Check (added 12/11/2018)
- DBS Check (added 12/11/2018)
- Training Certificate: Food Safety (added 15/06/2018)
- Exam Certificate: Autism Awareness Level 2 (added 14/06/2018)
- Exam Certificate: Dyslexia Awareness Level 2 (added 14/06/2018)
- Training Certificate: ADHD Awareness (added 14/06/2018)
- Training Certificate: Child Protection Level 3 (added 14/06/2018)
- Training Certificate: Child Protection Level 2 (added 12/06/2018)
- Training Certificate: First Aid (added 12/06/2018)
- Training Certificate: Learning through Play (added 12/06/2018)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.