Nanny in Shrewsbury
Babysitter in Shrewsbury
Usually responds within 2 hours
Female Member since Jul 2011 Last Updated Apr 2022 Last Login 18 May 2022
My name is Nikita and I am an experienced learning mentor, nanny and tutor. I currently live in Hadnall but drive so can travel to surrounding areas. I am a first time Mummy to my 18 month old baby boy therefore I am looking for a role that will either allow me to bring him with me or a position that works around my partner's hours which I am happy to discuss further, just give me a message and I will answer any questions!
I am an experienced tutor, nanny, and teaching assistant of children between the ages of 6 months and 16 years.
- I am currently studying towards a BSc Combined STEM (with a specialism in Mathematics, Statistics and Technology)
- I have a Level 3 Diploma in the Children and Young People's Workforce
- I have an NVQ Level 2 Qualification in Children's Care, Learning and Development
- I have a Level 2 in Food Safety and Hygiene
- I have a DBS check
- I am first aid trained
- I have SEN experience
- I drive (manual) and have my own car
- I have also had mental health first aid training, suicide prevention & self-harm mitigation training, and 'no worries' training
I am available to start asap
|Last Updated: 20/04/2022|
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
- Babysitting from £7.00 per hour
From £10 an hour nannying, from £10 an hour tutoring and between £7 - £8 an hour for evening babysitting.
- Full CV (added 09/10/2019)
- UK Driving Licence (added 09/10/2019)
- UK Passport (added 09/10/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.