I am MNT qualified Maternity Practitioner and CACHE qualified Early Years Practitioner.
I am DBS checked, first aid trained compassionate, reliable and safety conscious.
Available for night work with newborns in London.
I have extensive experience in,
breast feeding support
sleep and multiples care practice
pre-mature and post operated newborn care
low birth-weight management
establishing sensible routine
post natal depression and anxiety support.
My strengths are:
1) Compassion, without a good cuddle and skin to skin touch not much can be achieved is a scentic proven fact.
2) Reliability and punctuality, once I am contracted I do not let my clients down for any reason.
3) Adaptability, worked for families from so many different cultures, beliefs, so around the world experience.
4) Planning and organising ahead, utilised to achieve a key point, consistency, in baby care.
5) Holistic approach, thinking the human ways to create solutions for minor ailments of early days.
6) Resourcefulness, each baby is unique like our fingerprints, so they taught different methods to me, learnt and practiced along the years.
7) Sense of humour, when dealing with everyday tasks, a laughter or two needed a day, way better than a doctor's prescription.
I have looked after newborns to 12 years of age, I do newborn care mainly.
CACHE Level 2 Early Years Practice
MNT Maternity Practitioner
MANNTA Sleep Training
Be Ready To Parent Multiples and Prematures Care Training
Available from July 2020.
|Last Updated: 29/07/2020|
- Maternity Nursing from £20.00 per hour (gross)
My rate includes income tax, National Insurance and other expenses like travel. Twin rate is slightly higher than stated, as well as weekends. I offer my services based on
4 nights (10-11 hrs) rated at £20 ph, or
5 nights (9-10 hrs) rated at £23 ph during the week.
24 hourly service is available based on 4 or 5 days per week upon request up to 4 weeks.
Alternatively you may book my services from reputable agencies from London with a fee.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Reference (added 04/01/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: First aid (added 04/01/2019)
- Training Certificate: Cache (added 04/01/2019)
- UK Passport (added 04/01/2019)
- Training Certificate: MNT (added 04/01/2019)
- DBS Check (added 04/01/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Maternity Nurse.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.