Home From Home is a family run intimate nursery and preschool offering care to children birth to 5 years.
OPEN Monday to Friday 8.00am to 6.00pm. Extended hours avaliable. (7.30am)
We are based in the Salvation Army Building in Sythwood Woking, and the community is at the heart of all we do.
Term time teachers contracts and holiday care also avaliable.
Positive, caring relationships based on trust and respect, are at the heart of our philosophy.
We have a clear vision of what we want to achieve at Home From Home:
- to provide a safe, happy, caring, secure and stimulating environment for your child;
- to enable all children to develop their capabilities as successful learners and confident individuals;
- to help all children to prepare for the future.
At Home From Home we believe that every day is a learning day and that learning is all around us. As well as being a place of learning, we pride ourselves on ensuring that all children are coming in to a loving, caring environment where they are valued and listened to. Our staff are all parents themselves and have a strong understanding on how difficult it can be to leave your child in the care of others. We provide live updates throughout the day of childrens learning and development.
We also involve children and parents in trying to continually improve. At Home from Home we work closely with our staff to build an environment where they can flourish and build their careers and we are very proud of the length of time many of our staff have been part of the Home from Home team.
At Home From Home, we aim:
- to provide a safe, happy, caring, stimulating and secure environment for our children where everyone feels valued, included and respected
- to engage our children in the highest-quality teaching and learning and to maximise success for all
- to create a nursery which feels like home and to provide an extended family environment
- to develop a shared vision for the future of Home From Home
- to demonstrate high quality leadership at all levels
- to work in partnership with other agencies and our communities to promote the welfare of our children
- to work together with parents as partners to improve learning and care
- to value and empower our children and staff by recognising and celebrating successes and achievements
- to promote well-being and respect
- to develop a culture of ambition and achievement
- to equip our children with skills for learning, life and work, ready to actively grasp and follow their dreams in the future.
We are great believers in the benefits of outdoor play and will promote a free flow system, with everything out side being bigger louder and messier, for children to explore.
We believe there is no such thing as bad weather just inappropriate clothing.
We also explore the local community getting out and about, and welcome visitors and extra curricular activities into the setting.
Home From Home children's Day care helping little hands make BIGGER achievements. ?
|Last Updated: 06/01/2020|
- Childcare from £62.00 per day
- Childcare from £35.00 per morning
- Childcare from £35.00 per afternoon
We offer funding FEET funding for eligible 2 year olds and 15 and +15 funding for eligible 3-4 year olds.
We charge on a daily rate from our open times stated above or a school day 9-3pm.
Below are the latest reviews for Trusted. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
my 5 month old daughter started here today and she settled so well staff have really eased her settling and she was happy when I collected her. we received a great daily report of what she did which is great for knowing she is well cared for and had a great time. thank you
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.