I m 37 years old. I m mother of 14 years old and 7 years old of 2 boys.
I was kindergarden teacher last 18 years. I love preparing childrens for life. I like to contribute to the development of children. Referance can available if necessary.
• To support Psycho-motor development of the children
• To recognize and develop children in social and emotional areas.
• Contributing to cognitive development of the children.
• Playing intelligence games with children
• Help children for learning how to hold pencil, to learn to use their toys and to help improve their hand skills.
• Understanding the interests and abilities of children and making the necessary guidance.
• Contributing to language development through fairy tales, stories, riddles, songs, poems
• To make preparations for reading and writing with children.
• To make drama activities
• To help children to gain self-esteem and respect in the group.
• Solving children's problems by working together with parents.
• To ensure that children learn self-caring skills.
• Keeping track of development observation files for the children and informing their parents about the development of the child during the term.
Pediatric First Aid
Early Years Level 2 Qualified
Pre-School Teacher ( Bachelor Degree)
Interpretation of children's pictures and picture analysis in preschool period, Certificate of Participation
Alternative education methods and practices in pre-school education, Certificate of Participation
Emergency Help in Pre-School Institutions, Certificate of Participation
Effective Teachers and Positive Discipline in Class, Certificate of Participation
|Last Updated: 02/06/2020|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Nannying from £13.00 per hour (net)
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Training Certificate: Health and Safety in the Early Years (added 08/04/2020)
- Basic Disclosure Check (added 28/07/2019)
- First Aid Certificate (added 28/07/2019)
- DBS Check (added 28/07/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.