My name is Laura and I am originally from Spain.
I´m a compassionate, creative, active and flexible person.
I have a garden in Surrey where I grow my own organic vegetables and fruit. I love nature and healthy food. I’m a keen photographer. I love to play the guitar and I do Pilates in my free time.
- I have more than 10 years of experience working as a babysitter, nanny and caring for children from newborn to 15 years old. Highly skilled in infant care, CPR, changing nappies and potty training.
- Taking initiative in creating child friendly activities with extensive knowledge of safety precautions. Provided conflict resolution between siblings. Incidents decreased under my supervision.
Irish Red Cross - Occupational First Aider
Paediatric Fisrt Aid
Level 4 OCN Early Years Care Education.
Granada University - Degree in Tourism
- Adept at organizing children´s daily schedules and activities and keeping parents updating with daily reports.
- Always keen on lifelong learning and self-growth. Self-studied covering how to prepare healthy meals, nutrition, educational activities and safe, supervised play.
- I am continuously expanding and increasing my knowledge and skills by undertaking more courses.
|Last Updated: 14/01/2021|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (net)
£12 per hour for 1 or 2 children.
£13 per hour for 3-4 children.
I have my own car.
Negotiable for overnight stay.
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Training Certificate: Early Years Care and Education Course (added 14/01/2021)
- Training Certificate: Paediatric First Aid certificate (added 05/05/2020)
- DBS Check (added 12/04/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: Occupational First Aid (added 16/02/2019)
- Reference: Reference letter Au pair Irish family (added 08/02/2019)
- EU Passport (added 08/02/2019)
- EU Driving Licence (added 07/02/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.