My Name is Natalie Anderson. Im currently 27 years of age. I'm a wife and a mother to two gorgeous boys. I previously worked as a nanny for over a year and have had previous experience as a teaching help through local primary schools helping mostly with music and reading. I enjoy music,arts and crafts and having fun as well as making it educational at the same time.
Worked as a nanny for over a year and as a teaching help through schools.
Im a registered childminder, i have certificates for infection control ,food safety, child protection, first aid and i have my PVG.
I have no spaces at the moment
|Last Updated: 08/02/2021|
- Childminding from £4.50 per hour
£4.50 per hour
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
- First Aid Certificate: First Aid (added 19/06/2020)
- Training Certificate: Risk Assessment (added 19/06/2020)
- Training Certificate: The Outside Curriculum (added 19/06/2020)
- Training Certificate: Coronavirus Risk Assessment (added 19/06/2020)
- Care Inspectorate Certificate (added 11/02/2019)
- Training Certificate: Food safety (added 11/02/2019)
- Training Certificate: Childminder pre registration training (added 11/02/2019)
- Training Certificate: Child Protection (added 11/02/2019)
- Training Certificate: Infection control (added 11/02/2019)
- PVG Check (added 11/02/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.