Nanny in Bury St Edmunds
Babysitter in Bury St Edmunds
Usually responds within 24 hours
Female Member since Mar 2019 Last Updated Mar 2022 Last Login 30 Apr 2022
I hold a level three EYE diploma, along with a level two in health and social care. I have been working with children for over 5 years and I have been a Nanny for just over 2 years. I love working with children and watching as they learn new skills. I enjoy being outdoors, going on walks, to parks and making potions or mud pies with the children I am working with!
I have over five years experience in childcare, completing my level 2 CYWP(children and young peoples workforce) as an apprentice and then moving on to complete my level 3 EYE ( early years education) also as an apprentice, I Have worked in two different nurseries over 4 years, within these roles I was lucky enough to babysit for many of the nurseries families on weekends and during some evenings. I now work as a full time nanny Monday-Friday. I have been in this position for just over 2 years.
I have my Enhanced DBS on the update system and believe in CPD (continued professional development), therefore I try to achieve around 20 hours a year on courses.
- Level 3 EYE diploma
-Level 2 health and social care diploma
-Level 3 pediatric first aid training
-Mental health in the early years
- Encouraging positive behaviour
-Food allergy awareness
-Food safety and Hygiene
I am available for weekend and evening babysitting. With occasional overnight babysitting.
|Last Updated: 16/03/2022|
- Babysitting from £12.50 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
- DBS Check (added 23/01/2022)
- Training Certificate: Understanding children’s rights (added 02/01/2022)
- Training Certificate: Equality and diversity (added 02/01/2022)
- Training Certificate: Creating an effective communication and language environment (added 02/01/2022)
- Training Certificate: Supporting early language development (added 30/12/2021)
- Training Certificate: Improving children's learning through play (added 30/12/2021)
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination (added 30/12/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Level 3 EYE (added 16/01/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Level 2 CYPW (added 16/01/2021)
- Training Certificate: Encouraging positive behaviour (added 16/01/2021)
- Training Certificate: Food allergy awareness (added 16/01/2021)
- Training Certificate: Safeguarding children (added 16/01/2021)
- First Aid Certificate: First aid (added 16/01/2021)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.