I'm a caring, loyal, genuine, kind and down to earth person.
I have seventeen years experience working in Early Years/Foundation stage Education/Child care Sector, and also working with children with special educational needs.I have experience in Tutoring. In this job, I have successfully planned and delivered lessons, and helped raise achievement and attainment levels.
I'm educated to BA(Honours) Degree level.
I have completed the following courses:
Strategies to Support EAL Learners
Assessment for Learning
CSV Shine Project Student Tutoring Scheme
Makaton Foundation Course
First Aid Awareness
Fluids and Nutrition Awareness
I'm available on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday; Morning, Afternoon, After School and evenings. Friday mornings preferably.
|Last Updated: 15/07/2021|
- Babysitting from £25.00 per hour
- Tutoring from £50.00 per hour
- Training Certificate: Assessment for Learning (added 08/09/2019)
- Training Certificate: Strategies to support EAL Learners (added 08/09/2019)
- First Aid Certificate: Safety FirstAid Training (added 05/08/2019)
- Training Certificate: BA(Honours)Media and Publishing with Race and Culture (added 05/07/2019)
- Training Certificate: CSV Shine Project (added 05/07/2019)
- Training Certificate: Makaton Foundation Course (added 05/07/2019)
- DBS Check (added 13/05/2019)
- UK Passport (added 13/05/2019)
No reviews have been submitted for this Private Tutor.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.