Hello, Dear Lovely Families
I am Irem, 25 years old self employed lady.
I have the following certificates:
British Red Cross Paediatric first aid,
Tigerly Paediatric 12 hours first aid,
Child Weight Management certificate
Nursing and Paediatric First Aid
I am also good at cooking so can cook and prepare the right meals for your kids respecting any alimentation rules, allergy, or medical programme.
References will be provided if requested.
I do have experience with babies and kids of all ages.
Business and Administration at University
Ec English (Upper Intermediate)
Such a British Red Cross Paediatric first aid
Tigerly Paediatric 12 hours first aid
Child Weight Management certificates
Requests for any of the times are not ticked in the availability box will be discussed on the moment of the request.
|Last Updated: 12/05/2020|
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- DBS Check (added 10/03/2020)
- Training Certificate: Child weight and management (added 09/03/2020)
- Training Certificate: Childminding (added 09/03/2020)
- Training Certificate: Food Safety (added 09/03/2020)
- Training Certificate: Nursing and Paediatric First Aid (added 09/03/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: Tigerlily Full Paediatric First Aid (12 hours) (added 09/03/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: British Red Cross (added 09/03/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.