I am a warm and nurturing nanny with experience caring for children from 3 to 9 years.
I am highly organised and efficient in my duties and understand the importance of reliability and punctuality. I love the freedom of working as a Nanny, as every day is a new adventure that we can embrace, be it a walk in the park to find fairies, a quiet time reading together or building a fortress in the garden! I believe that children thrive when they feel loved, happy and secure and this is my core focus, with lots of fun and laughter thrown in too.
Due to redundancy, I am now seeking a role, where I can stay long term and develop a bond and connection with the family. By the way, I speak english and spanish, I'd love to teach it.
Nanny, Munoz family, Year 2019
Achievements and responsibilities:
Sole charge nanny for two little boys, aged 3 and 9 years at the start of employment
• Ensuring the children were happy and cared for throughout the day
• Planning the day’s activities, play dates, trips out
• Providing 3 health and balanced meals and snacks
• Full nursery duties, to include laundry and cleaning areas used by the children
• Taking the children to and from Nursery and School
• Supporting the schools curriculum through activities at home (reading, writing, counting)
• Keeping the parents fully informed of the children’s care
• Reason for leaving: I moved to London to live here with my husband
Disability support worker (Volunteer), Social organization "Avancemos Juntos", Year 2019
It is a non-profit institution that provides advice and specialized treatment to people with autism, down syndrome, cerebral palsy, difficulties in its development, behavioral and adaptation problems, learning difficulties and mental retardation.
Responsibilities: Supported special education and interdisciplinary treatment aimed at people with disabilities. Executed specialized programs at individual and group level. Assisted the ludic classes given: arts, music and dancing.
Enhanced DBS check
First aid training
I am available for working at Nights, Before school or Weekends.
My postcode is NW21HX.
|Last Updated: 12/11/2019|
- Babysitting from £11.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.50 per hour (gross)
£11 as Babysitter
£12.50 as Nanny
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.