I am a warm and nurturing nanny with experience caring for children from 3 to 9 years.
I am highly organised and efficient in my duties and understand the importance of reliability and punctuality. I love the freedom of working as a Nanny, as every day is a new adventure that we can embrace, be it a walk in the park to find fairies, a quiet time reading together or building a fortress in the garden! I believe that children thrive when they feel loved, happy and secure and this is my core focus, with lots of fun and laughter thrown in too.
Due to redundancy, I am now seeking a role, where I can stay long term and develop a bond and connection with the family. By the way, I speak english and spanish, I'd love to teach it.
Nanny, Sarin family, Nov 2019 to date
Sole charge nanny for one lovely girl, aged 5 years
• Virtual and presencial nanny
• Taking the girl to and from School
• Planning the day’s activities (Playing plenty of games and Studying together)
• Play dates, trips out (museums, libraries, playgrounds)
• Cooking dinner (as they want/ healthy food)
• Do laundry, tidy up together
• Studying together: maths, writing, reading stories, practice phonics
• Teaching her Spanish
I am working part-time with this lovely family
Nanny, Munoz family, Year 2019
Sole charge nanny for two lovely boys, aged 3 and 9 years
• Ensuring the children were happy and cared for throughout the day
• Planning the day’s activities, play dates, trips out
• Providing 3 health and balanced meals and snacks
• Full nursery duties, to include laundry and cleaning areas used by children
• Taking the children to and from Nursery and School
• Supporting the schools curriculum through activities at home (reading, writing, maths)
• Keeping the parents fully informed of the children’s care
Reason for leaving: I moved to London to live with my husband
Enhanced DBS check
First aid training
I am available for part-time, from Monday to Friday
My postcode is NW21HX.
|Last Updated: 01/07/2020|
- Babysitting from £11.00 per hour
- Nannying from £12.50 per hour (gross)
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- DBS Check (added 01/07/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.