I am 45 years old, from Brazil, married and a 5 years old daughter.
I am looking for a part-time nanny position while my daughter is at school.
Looking after 4 kids - (3 boys aged 5 (Nicholas), 3 (Theodore) and 1.1/2 (Alexander) years old and a newborn baby girl (Mia)
• Helping the boys to get dressed in the mornings and giving their breakfast
• Preparing school meals for Nicholas and Theodore and responsible for their school run
• Taking the boys to their activities (swimming, tennis, judo, gym class, painting and football)
• Taking the boys to the park, museums, play dates, birthday parties, doctor appointment
• Preparing the boys meals
• Giving their dinner and bathing them
• Responsible for the baby bottles and meals,
• Full responsibility for the baby’s hygiene (sterilising bottles, bath, nappies), clothing
• Supervising the baby when she was crawling and playing
• Taking the baby to the park and her activities (gym class for babies)
• Entertaining and play with her
• Accompanying the family on their holidays
• Responsible for take the kids to doctors and giving their medicines when required
Bachelor Business Administration – London City College – Feb 2005 – Feb 2008
Degree in International business – Universidade Cruzeiro do Sul (2000 – 2003) (Brazil)
Full Drive Licence
My availability depends on what the family need.
|Last Updated: 04/10/2019|
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.