I’m a PGCE qualified child carer with 6 years experience working with children. I am a creative person who loves art and making things! At the moment I am attending a ceramics course. I have two beautiful kittens who I enjoy looking after. I enjoy gardening and growing things! Swimming is also a regular hobby of mine. At the weekend I spend time going on walks in the park and learning how to cook tasty new things. I recently set up a Streets Kitchen cooking food for homeless people and also helped set up an LGBTQIA+ Community Benefit Society.
* I am open to negotiation re: fees
* Certificates, DBS, Paediatric First Aid, CV can be provided on request
- Casual nanny work and babysitting
Teaching experience in Tower Hamlets, Newham and Waltham Forest
- 3.5 years teaching Reception
- 1 year teaching Year 1
- 6 months teaching in Year 2
- 2 years Teaching Assistant in Nursery and Year 3
- Lots of experience working with children with SEND like autism, global delay, S+L (Colourful Semantics, Zones of Regulation, Bucket Time)
- Many years experience with children with English as an Additional Language (EAL)
PGCE in Primary Education (Institute of Education at UCL)
CELTA EFL teaching qualification (International House/ University of Cambridge)
BA (Hons) Art History 2:1 (University of Sussex, Brighton)
A Levels in Fine Art, English Literature and Spanish AAAB (Seven Kings Sixth Form, London)
GCSEs 10 A*, 1 A (Seven Kings High School, London)
Planned holiday: 26th - 29th November 2019
|Last Updated: 08/11/2019|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £13.00 per hour (gross)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.