Zhan's Reviews
Parent
Below are the reviews that Zhan has written.
My son has attended Leda’s setting for several weeks,he really enjoyed his time there.she provides a lovely homely environment ,my son is always happy to go in.it’s a fantastic setting.I have been very happy with the care of my son.
by
Zhan
about
Leda
(Childminder) on 08/02/2021
Response by
Leda
on 14/02/2021:
Much appreciated. Thank you ever so much 😊
She is very clear with explaining and her tutoring is fun
by
Zhan
about
Ersida
(Private Tutor) on 17/10/2023
Response by
Ersida
on 04/02/2024:
Thank you
Nicole is a wonderful tutor, and I’m so glad we found her. Of all the tutors my son has had, she is the only one he has consistently asked me to book more lessons with! He really enjoys learning with her, which means so much to me as a parent. She makes lessons engaging and has built such a lovely connection with him. I would highly recommend her to other parents.