Hello, my name is Svetlana. I am an OFSTED registered childminder. I have lived in Ross on Wye for 10 years. I am married and I have 4 children, 3 sons aged 17, 7 and 2 and one daughter, aged 5. We have a very friendly and beautiful cat named Max. We are a vegan family, so I can provide vegan meals, but you are welcome to bring any of your own food. We have a lot of toys and a big fun garden with swings, slides, trampoline, seesaw, sandpit, play kitchen and more. I like to spend time with my family, to travel and to do sport. I speak in three languages: English, Lithuanian and Russian.
I offer a safe and secure childcare at all times and close personal attention to each child. I follow the Early Years Foundation Stage and provide stimulating environment for little ones to play and learn whilst having fun. I love looking after children. Looking after children is something that I really enjoy as I love to see and learn about how they develop and grow.
Please contact me for more information. I offer 2 settling in sessions for free up to 2 hours each once the contracts have been signed. You are very welcome to come and have a look around.
I have up to date DBS check, First aid, Food hygiene, Safeguarding and Prevent training.
I offer funded places for 2,3 and 4 year old.
• Primary school children’s superintendent
• Children’s Centre Creche worker volunteer
• Children’s Centre Breastfeeding Supporter
• Being a mum of four beautiful children
• Caring for Children NCFE CACHE Level 1
• Introducing Caring for Children and Young People NCFE CACHE Level 2
• NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Preparing to Work in Home-Based Childcare
• Wildplay Level 3 Playwork
• Elklan Let’s talk with under 5’s
• ITC Level 3 Award in Paediatric First Aid
• Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Early Years Settings
• Designated Safeguarding Lead Briefing for Childminders
• HM Government Prevent Online training course
Monday - Friday (7am - 6pm), Bank holidays/weekends - by arrangement
|Last Updated: 22/01/2020|
- Childminding from £5.00 per hour
• Monday - Friday (7am - 6pm) - £5 per hour
• Bank holidays/weekends - £7.50 per hour
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
No reviews have been submitted for this Childminder.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.