Nanny in Cardiff
Usually responds within 4 hours
Female Member since Jan 2020 Last Updated Mar 2022 Last Login 05 May 2022
Hello, I am a Nanny working in Cardiff and surrounding areas living in Caerphilly.
*currently working but available for evening/adhoc care)
I am a well-mannered, polite, responsible childcare provider, I have worked in childcare for 8 years within a nursery setting and as a live-out nanny. I am a naturally warm, caring and creative individual, with a passion in helping children develop, learn and grow.
I became a mother to my wonderful daughter Violet (October 2019) which is giving me extra experience as she develops and grows, she will be with most days I work (only until Jan 2023 when she will be going to school nursery).
Having my own daughter with me I feel would be a great benefit for both myself and my future work family. It will provide a lovely social aspect for both sides and b?eing a mum myself helps me understand childcare to a deeper level. I am an extremely hard worker and my past nanny experience has been some of the best working years of my life.
In my spare time me and my Husband love going for long walks (Violet loves being in the child rucksack!) being active and spending quality family time together. I am a very creative person gaining a degree in Fine Art and enjoy many different crafty projects from painting to knitting.
I am fully registered with CIW , with pediatric first aid and DBS.
I am able to accept childcare vouchers.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my profile :)
*Live out Nanny in Rhiwderin
November 2022 - present
- Providing excellent care to 1 , 11 month old from start date and my little girl 2.
- Creating a warm and stable environment for little one to flourish.
- following routines for child , encouraging healthy sleep habits , positive relationships, healthy eating, reaching developmental milestones.
- Taking children for days out to local attractions , walks and spending time in the great outdoors.
- plenty of crafts!
*Live out Nanny in Radyr
September 2021-November 2022
- Providing excellent care to 5 girls from 3 - 9 ( at beginning of start date, with my little girl being 10 months at start date)
-School / nursery drop off and pick up of 4 girls , bringing the girls home and preparing the family meal.
- Full days during school holidays including taking girls on days out on the train and bus.
- Following family routines
*Live out Nanny in Penylan Cardiff May 2016 – September 2019
• Provide excellent care to the two children under my care (ages 10 months and 2 and half at start of employment)
• Provide a safe and warm presence for the children whilst in my care
• Carry out all day to day routines of children as requested by parents while maintaining a tidy home environment
• Encourage children’s development i.e weaning, potty training, developmental milestones
• Duties included play group and school pick-ups, taking children to clubs, occasional drop off to requested locations (cylch methrin, ysgol berllan deg)
*Baby sitting Adhoc for various families around main job.
*Asquith Nurseries, Nursery practitioner Oct 2013 – May 2016
• Provide excellent care for children
• Help children learn through play
• Create a safe and friendly environment
• Familiar with nursery policies including child protection, health and safety etc
CIW registered and DBS checked
Full clean driving license with own car
Paediatric First Aid Trained
CACHE Level 3 Diploma Childcare Learning and Development
BA (hons) Fine Art – 2:1
Food Hygiene and Safety Level 2
Improving Children's Learning Through Play Level 2
Early Child Development - Foundation
Nutrition in the Early Years
Safe Sleeping for Babies
Infection Protection Control
Currently working 2 full days a week Monday and Thursday.
|Last Updated: 10/03/2022|
- Nannying from £13.00 per hour (gross)
From £13 per hour
- DBS Check (added 23/09/2021)
- First Aid Certificate: Paediatric First Aid (added 23/09/2021)
- Care Inspectorate Wales Certificate (added 23/09/2021)
- Care Inspectorate Wales Certificate (added 01/03/2021)
- Training Certificate: Safr Sleeping for Babies (added 03/08/2020)
- Training Certificate: Early Child Development Foundation (added 03/08/2020)
- Training Certificate: Infection Prevention control (added 03/08/2020)
- Training Certificate: Improving Children's Learning Through Play level 2 (added 03/08/2020)
- Exam Certificate: Food hygiene and safety level 2 (added 07/03/2020)
- UK Driving Licence (added 02/03/2020)
- Exam Certificate (added 14/02/2020)
- First Aid Certificate (added 14/02/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.