My name is Hanan and I am an Ofsted registered childminder. I am based in the Hulme/ rusholme area.
I have 3 children of my own and have 14 years experience of dealing with children of all ages. I am flexible and can also be relied on in cases of emergency.
Services we offer:
- morning drop off (depending on location)
- after school pick up
- baby sitting
- in case of emergencies weekends
- tax free childcare
- 2 years old free childcare
- 3 to 4 years old childcare
We are able to provide care for children from birth upwards and provide healthy meals and snacks.
My property has the access to a number of educational, fun resources, large garden where children can play and explore.
At greenleaf childcare, we work in partnership with the parents/carer/guardian as this has proven to have a positive impact on the child/ren(s) development and growth.
If you would like to find out more about additional service we offer. Please do not hesitate to get in touch so we can discuss this further.
Thankyou for taking the time to read this.
As well as my childminding experience, I also have experience working in the legal industry.
Health and safety
As soon as possible
|Last Updated: 30/07/2020|
- Babysitting from £9.00 per hour
- Childminding from £7.00 per hour
Starting from £7
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Holy Name Roman Catholic Primary School Manchester
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Webster Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St James' CofE Primary School, Birch-in-Rusholme
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Plymouth Grove Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Chrysostom's CofE Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St John's CofE Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at The Manchester Metropolitan University
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Trinity CofE High School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Manchester Hospital Schools and Home Teaching Service
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at University of Manchester
This member has provided us with electronic copies of the following documents that have been reviewed by Childcare.co.uk and are held on file. The documents have been certified by the member as being true and accurate. We recommend you ask to see original copies of the documents before you hire them in order verify the true accuracy for yourself. Find out more about checks & references.
- Childminding Agency Certificate (added 30/06/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: Level 3 paediatric first aid (added 30/06/2020)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 30/06/2020)
Below are the latest reviews for Hanan. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
I am so happy that I found Hanan's childcare. When we first spoke on the phone she was lovely and she was able to accomadate all my needs. My children get excited going there compared to previous childminders. There is plenty of activities to keep the kids engaged. Hanan is always on time when doing the school pick ups she is reliable and honest person. The smiles on my childrens faces when I pick them up puts me at ease. I would highly recommend Hanan's setting to everyone.
Hanan was a great Childminder, reliable and always on time! My children loved her and bonded very well with her kids. Will recommend her to any busy parents who need professional and reliable child-minders.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.