Reliable, friendly and have a natural bond with children.
Dance teacher, working with children from aged two years for the past thirteen years. Teach in numerous schools and nursery's around Warwickshire each week. Looking to care for a family around my teaching duties.
First aid trained
Full, clean driving license
Child Protection certified
My dance school has reopened but only a basic timetable due to social distancing. Can be flexible with days and hours. Can work weekends if needed.
|Last Updated: 21/03/2021|
- Babysitting from £15.00 per hour
- Nannying from £15.00 per hour (gross)
£15.00 per hour
My Local Schools
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Brookhurst Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Milverton Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at St Peter's Catholic Primary School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at The Kingsley School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Warwick Nursery School
- I provide drop offs and pick ups at Warwick Preparatory School
- UK Driving Licence (added 30/07/2020)
- DBS Check (added 30/07/2020)
Below are the latest reviews for Isabelle. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Isabelle looked after my daughter from approx 18 months in our home. Izzie connected with my daughter immediately and took good care of her throughout. She was natural with her which put me at ease, I was particularly impressed when she got my daughter down for a nap with no issues!
I would have no issues in recommending Izzie to other families with young children. She is punctual, reliable and a very responsible person.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.