Childminder in Epsom And Ewell
Usually responds within 12 hours
Female Member since Aug 2020 Last Updated May 2022 Last Login 17 May 2022
I’m an Ofsted registered childminder offering a dynamic childminding service which provides high quality loving childcare in Livingstone Park, Epsom and the surrounding areas for children aged 0-8 years.
I have over 29 years childcare experience as I have 3 children of my own!
• Flexible hours for full time places (0-5 years)
• Close to local bus, and rail services
• Enhanced DBS checked and Paediatric First Aid Certified
• Environmentally child friendly and safety checked premises
• Activities based on EYFS (Govt. guidance on the best ways to teach your child)
• A safe, happy and nurturing environment
• Confident learning through play
• Engaging and challenging activities embedded into your child’s daily routine
• Support to develop your child’s communication, language and interpersonal skills
• A working partnership with you where your opinions matter
• Regular feedback on the skills acquired by your child
• A foundation for your child to reach his or her full potential and to make them ‘school ready’
Child Protection in Education
Full Paediatric first Aider
Ansa Training childminding course (Ofsted recognised)
EYFS Observation, planning and assessment course
I am a member of PACEY and I am fully insured.
Availability from Monday to Thursday morning sessions, afternoon session or full day.
|Last Updated: 09/05/2022|
- Childminding from £8.00 per hour
Happy to discuss rates based on individual needs
Full and Half day sessions available
Including all food and snacks throughout the day
Baby’s under 1, different rates apply
Different fees applied for 2 + children
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
- DBS Check (added 02/11/2020)
- Exam Certificate: Safeguarding (added 29/10/2020)
- Exam Certificate: Childminding course (added 29/10/2020)
- First Aid Certificate: First Aid paediatric (added 29/10/2020)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 29/10/2020)
Below are the latest reviews for Riz. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Riz began looking after my almost 2 year old son earlier this year (2021).
It was always a short term plan, as he is due to start nursery at his older brothers school - which makes drop off/life a bit easier. However, we are so sad our time is ending!
I have nothing but positive things to say about Riz.
Her home is clean and inviting - the perfect set up for little ones to learn and play.
My son has severe allergies and she has been very accommodating - making sure the environment is safe for him.
She herself, exudes warmth and is clearly loved by the children. My son adores her!
She is professional and just lovely to work with.
Cannot recommend her services enough!
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.