Hello dear parents,
My name is Emi, 29 years old. I am Ofsted registered. I have many years of experience as a nanny. I hold CACHE Level 2 in Childcare. I have enhanced DBS on update service and Paediatric First Aid certificate. I really enjoy spending quality time with children. I am reliable and responsible person with friendly approach.
I look forward to hearing from you.
I have experience with babies under 1 year old as well as young children.
• From November 2020 to February 2021- I have worked as a nanny in Stratford, East London and I was looking after 3 children (newborn, 2yrs and 4yrs)
• From November 2014 to January 2015, I have worked as a part time babysitter in a private household in Chelsea, London.
• From November 2014 to September 2018 I have worked as a part time babysitter (2 children aged between 2 and 4) in a private household located in Stratford, London.
I hold Paediatric first aid certificate and I have enhanced DBS check on the update service.
I also have CACHE level 2 certificate
|Last Updated: 08/05/2021|
- Babysitting from £10.00 per hour
- Nannying from £10.00 per hour (gross)
- Ofsted Certificate (added 08/05/2021)
- Full CV (added 20/04/2021)
- Training Certificate (added 13/04/2021)
- DBS Check (added 13/04/2021)
- Reference (added 13/04/2021)
- First Aid Certificate (added 19/10/2020)
- Full CV (added 18/10/2020)
- UK Driving Licence (added 18/10/2020)
- EU Passport (added 18/10/2020)
- Basic Disclosure Check (added 18/10/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.