I am experienced in tutoring students in EYFS/KS1/KS2 as well as Science & Maths KS3/GCSE. I am passionate, enthusiastic and invested in supporting young people with social, emotional, and mental health, special educational needs, and behavioural difficulties. I am also a loving, nurturing aunt to a new-born baby; two 5 years olds; a 4 year old; and godmother to 2 year old twins.
I have 8+ years experience in private tutoring for GCSEs/KS3/KS2/KS1, and supporting young people with SEN/SEBD/SEMH; including Autism, ADHD, OCD, ODD, Attachment difficulties, Speech and Language difficulties, Specific Learning difficulties, Anxiety, and PTSD. I also have 6 years experience in education; working as a science teacher, and assistant senior manager in a multi-site special school. I also have 10+ years experience babysitting, from new-borns to teenagers.
BSc Hons 2.1 Degree in Biomedical Science.
Level 2: ADHD, Autism and Dyslexia Awareness, Health and Safety for Children with SEN and ASN, Supporting Children with SEND in the Early Years, The SEND Code of Practice, Mental Wellbeing in Children and Young People, Safeguarding Young People and Child Protection Refresher 2020.
GA Level 3 Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
I am currently unavailable until August 2020; as I am working full time; in schools, and providing private tuition in Greenwich borough.
I provide face to face tutoring, in the clients home, and provide resources (e.g. differentiated work sheets, assessments, mini whiteboard/chalkboard, writing pens/colours, educational toys and equipment, etc.) and create a stimulating and engaging learning environment.
|Last Updated: 06/06/2021|
- Babysitting from £12.50 per hour
- Tutoring from £15.00 per hour
Age; Level; Hourly Rate
2-5; EYFS; £15
5-7; KS1; £17
7-11; KS2; £20
11-14; KS3; £25
14-16; KS4; £35
- Exam Certificate: GA Level 3 Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (added 03/05/2021)
- Training Certificate: Child Protection Refresher 2020 (added 29/11/2020)
- Training Certificate: Supporting Children with SEND in the Early Years (added 19/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: Effective Health and Safety for Children with SEND and ASN (added 19/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: Mental Wellbeing in Children and Young People (added 19/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: Dyslexia Awareness Level 2 (added 16/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: Autism Awareness Level 2 (added 15/10/2020)
- Training Certificate: ADHD Awareness Level 2 (added 15/10/2020)
- Marriage Certificate (added 14/10/2020)
- Full CV (added 14/10/2020)
- Exam Certificate: BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science 2.1 (added 14/10/2020)
- UK Passport (added 14/10/2020)
- DBS Check (added 14/10/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Private Tutor.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.