I am a reliable, hard working & responsible young lady with over three and a half years experience as a Nanny/Housekeeper as well as some other roles.
Having also graduated & trained in the Arts (Musical Theatre) & performed as a Lead Production Vocalist as a temporary short contract I am naturally outgoing, confident, warm and friendly.
I thoroughly enjoy the process of working in a family home, bonding with that family and especially engaging with the children.
Because my mother is Norwegian I have been bought up with that Scandinavian cleanliness and simplicity around the house and I am fastidious when it comes to cleaning, tidying and general upkeep.
As someone who is extremely health conscious I have always prepared healthy meals & snacks for myself and for the family I have previously worked for.
However I am also an avid cook and enjoy cooking family meals of all types & baking cakes and have often taught the children how to bake & cook as well as doing more energetic activities.
I regularly go to the gym and enjoy long walks and swimming & would envisage doing a fair amount of physical activities with the children I was looking after, making sure they kept active.
I would say that I am someone who is completely honest & trustworthy, willing to do what is asked of me, with a smile on my face, definitely a team player.
In addition to English I also speak fluent Norwegian. I have a 2:1 BA Hons in Musical Theatre and am fully DBS certified. I have just completed a CPR course & would be willing to undertake a full First Aid course pre joining a family.
I see my next role as a career and would view it as a long term commitment.
Almost 4 years experience within the Nanny/Housekeeper role.
Wilmslow - Alderley Edge 2016 to 2019 (Reference available)
I worked for three years as a Nanny / Housekeeper at a large private house in
Wilmslow carrying out the following duties:
• General tidying & cleaning, making beds, washing & ironing & home organisation
• Cleaning floors, bathrooms & windows
• Keeping kitchen tidy, fridge re-stocking & dishwasher emptying
• Taking items to dry cleaner, receiving packages at house, managing workmen etc
• Wardrobe management
• Ordering/shopping online or going to main supermarket
• Dropping off & picking up children from nursery & school.
• Taking the children to any after school activities or play dates (swimming, ballet, tennis etc)
•Help with the morning and bed time routines.
• Baking & cooking with children
•Playing with the children, taking them out during the holidays etc.
• Cooking family meals & healthy meals/snacks at other times
• Accompanying family on various foreign holidays
Bachelor of Arts in Musical Theatre.
A Level Music, Theatre Studies and Sociology.
GCSE English and Maths.
CPR and Medical Emergency certified.
Asap, no notice to be given.
|Last Updated: 11/05/2021|
- Nannying from £13.00 per hour (gross)
- Reference: Reference from previous role (added 26/10/2020)
- Reference: CPR and Medical Emergency Certificate (added 26/10/2020)
- DBS Check (added 26/10/2020)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.