Babysitter in Didcot
Female Member since Apr 2021 Last Updated Jan 2022 Last Login 12 Jan 2022
Hi my name is Ricci & I am 38 years old. I am a mother to my 17 year old son now in college & my new daughter who is also 17 & out in full time work. I love having a variety of all ages around me.
I did work experience in a nursery setting & a lot of babysitting in my late teens. I then went on to be a young mother at 21.
my son has morals, manners & high courage & is currently learning uniformed protective services in college.
Back in February I also took on my new daughter who had some welfare issues at home & is happily settled in now.
I worked with Completely Care in Didcot nursery's.
I offer Babysitting to toddlers & nursery age.
DBS Check - November 2020 Renewed April 2021
Certified In Oceanography, Floristry & Van Gogh Sunflowers.
Safeguarding / First Aid / Epilepsy / Fire Safety / Food & Hygiene & Health & Safety you can see my certificates whenever you like.
Monday to Friday - 9:30am to 9:30pm
|Last Updated: 09/01/2022|
- Babysitting from £9.00 per hour
Pay When You Book Or The Day Before
£9 per hour
April 2022 £9.50 per hour
- Training Certificate: NHS Covid (added 29/04/2021)
- Training Certificate: Epilepsy (added 29/04/2021)
- Training Certificate: Fire Safety (added 29/04/2021)
- First Aid Certificate: First Aid (added 29/04/2021)
- Training Certificate: Food Safety & Hygiene (added 29/04/2021)
- Training Certificate: Health & Safety (added 29/04/2021)
- Training Certificate: Safe Guarding (added 29/04/2021)
- DBS Check (added 29/04/2021)
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.