Bright Little Stars Nursery Barnet
Member since May 2021 Last Updated Apr 2022 Last Login Apr 2022
Bright Little Stars Nursery in Barnet is situated on a quiet residential road, close to High Barnet Town Centre. Recently opened in November 2020, the Nursery is based in a newly renovated purpose-built, gated property over three floors with four modern & bright learning rooms specifically tailored to each age group. Each learning room has dual air conditioning/heating, modern interactive LCD computer screens and high-quality resources to ensure children have the best care & learning facilities.
There are large, outdoor play areas, all individually designed with learning and safety in mind. There is a tranquil sensory garden & custom-made playground activity centre for climbing, creative and imaginative play. In addition, each room has direct access to the outdoor area which all include sheltered areas.
Bright Little Stars Nursery are passionate and enthusiastic about early years education and childcare. Providing every child with plentiful learning opportunities and working in partnership with parents and carers to ensure every child is happy makes us stand out from other nurseries.
We provide a unique Learning Programme which brings play & teaching together into the curriculum. Phonics & literacy, mathematics, science & botany, culture & geography, ICT and expressive arts are all taught in a fun, safe way. We also provide a wide variety of free, extra-curricular clubs and strongly believe in working in partnership with parents. The exclusive 'Parent Area' on our website provides up to date information including a live video cam so you can see what your child is doing any time of the day. We also regularly hold parent educational workshops on subjects from teething to school applications.
* Safe & secure property with parking on site
* Bright learning rooms with latest technology including dual air conditioning/heating
* ParentCam: Login and see your little one enjoying Nursery
* Competitive All-Inclusive Fees including clubs & meals
* Menus designed by a nutritionist and freshly prepared by on-site chef
* Unique BLS Learning Programme & Parent Educational Programme
* Awards: Winner for 'Best Website' and Finalist for 'Best Staff Development' at The National Nursery Recognition
Awards 2020. Winner of ‘The Teresa Graham CBE People Award’ at the LEA Awards of Excellence 2017.
* Ages: Babies and children from 6 months - 5 years old
* Branches in Barnet, Harrow, Mill Hill, Stanmore, Stratford and Watford.
* See our excellent reviews via our website
* 'Request A Viewing' via our website or contact us for further information.
|Last Updated: 13/05/2021|
- Childcare from £74.35 per day
Please see our website for up to date fees in detail
- Ofsted Certificate (added 13/05/2021)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nursery.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.