Poppins1's Reviews

Nanny

5 stars 5 out of 5
1 rating

Parent reviews

Below are the latest reviews for Poppins1. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk members and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.

I booked Sonia for a babysit after another sitter cancelled on me at short notice. Sonia was very professional, came over and met the boys and shared all her credentials and references with me.

I even found that she used to nanny for my boss’ kids.

She was great, nothing was too much hassle. Her communication throughout the evening was excellent and the kids were calm and settled with her.

I was very glad of her first aid skills as one of my kids had an accident at school two days before and a day before which meant that her medical skills were needed to assess for risk of minor concussion worsening. She did all the checks regularly meaning I could still do my evening out and updated me and reassured me that symptoms were stable.

I would definitely book her again.

  • 5 stars Overall
  • 5 stars Food
  • 5 stars Communication

by Avatar for Sarah Sarah on 03/10/2026

You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.

If you don't have an account then Register for free now.