C Tudor's Reviews
Parent
Below are the reviews that C Tudor has written.
Miss Chi has been our childminder for over a year now and I genuinely couldn’t recommend her highly enough.
When our previous childminder decided to return to full-time teaching, I was incredibly anxious about finding someone new. My daughter has additional needs, so finding someone who could understand her, make her feel comfortable and provide the right level of care was especially important to me.
I came across Miss Chi on here and arranged for us to meet her and from that very first visit I had such a positive feeling about her. What stood out to me most was how quickly my daughter felt comfortable and at ease in her presence. This isn’t something that comes easily to my daughter so seeing her settle so naturally was incredibly reassuring I knew immediately that Miss Chi was the right person for us.
Over a year later she has proven that my instincts were absolutely right. She took on the role so naturally and quickly made the effort to understand my daughter’s individual needs, personality and routines. She provides such thoughtful and attentive care and consistently goes above and beyond what is expected.
Miss Chi looks after my daughter before and after school as well as occasionally providing additional care outside of term time. She is incredibly reliable, professional and communicative. One thing I particularly appreciate is that she keeps me updated about my daughter’s day without me ever having to ask. It’s these thoughtful little things that make such a difference and give me complete peace of mind.
Beyond her professionalism, Miss Chi is simply a wonderful person she is naturally warm, friendly, patient, empathetic and genuinely caring. It’s clear that caring for children is something that comes naturally to her!
Miss Chi has earned my trust time and time again, and I never take that for granted. I feel incredibly fortunate that we found her!
I wholeheartedly recommend Miss Chi to any parent looking for a trustworthy, compassionate, professional and truly exceptional childminder.
by
C Tudor
about
ChiNell
(Childminder) on 08/10/2026
Response by
ChiNell
on 08/10/2026:
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a beautiful and thoughtful review. Your kind words truly mean a lot to me.
As a childminder, there is nothing more rewarding than knowing that a parent feels happy, confident and at peace leaving their child in my care.
It has been an absolute pleasure getting to know your daughter, understanding her individual needs and watching her grow in confidence. Every child is unique, and I strongly believe that every child deserves to feel safe, loved, understood and valued.
Thank you for trusting me with someone so precious to you. I never take that trust for granted.
Your appreciation means more than you know, and reviews like yours remind me why I love what I do.
Thank you once again for your continued trust, support and encouragement.
Miss Chi
ChiNell Kids Ltd