Qualified childcare practitioner with 10+ experience. Flexible, reliable and aim to work in partnership to ensure the best outcomes for the children. Celebrating all children’s individual unique successes.
I have experience working with children from 3 months - high school and furthermore experience with additional needs children and young adults.
* Qualified Nursery Practitioner SVQ level 3 Care, Learning and Development
* PVG checked
* paediatric first aid trained
* SSSC Registered
* child protection
* food hygiene
* health and safety
* fire safety
Monday - Thursday
|Last Updated: 09/01/2022|
- Nannying from £15.00 per hour (gross)
- Babysitting from £12.00 per hour
- Training Certificate: Fire Safety (added 11/10/2021)
- Training Certificate: Child Protection (added 11/10/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Food Hygiene (added 11/10/2021)
- Exam Certificate: Health and Safety (added 11/10/2021)
- UK Driving Licence (added 11/10/2021)
- UK Passport (added 11/10/2021)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.