I am a OFSTED registered childminder, I have been registered for over 14 years. My last Ofsted inspection was April 2015 I was graded good in all areas.
I am fun, bubbley, kind, caring, flexible and extremely reliable.
I offer a fun family environment to all children. I enjoy going to local baby & toddler groups, music groups, creative & messy play, baking, fancy dress and role play and more. I have a secure, fully enclosed rear garden with trampoline, ride ons, slide and other toys. I also have a quiet, air conditioned room for nap time and am happy to provide healthy snacks and meals if required to.I am Ofsted register with west Berkshire council...,
New additions to my setting are a tree house, home corner and large climbing frame please arrange a visit to see.
I am a Ofsted registered childminder, i have over 14 years experience. I am with Pacey.
I work closely along side parents, achieving continuity through learning, play and development.
On my last inspection from Ofsted, I was awarded a GOOD rating throughout their criteria of working practises and services i provide...
* I have completed the Minding Your Own business course for childminders which is run by the local council.
* I have a CACHE level 3 qualified in early years and childcare (The new quailification that replaces the NVQ 3.
* I am a member of Pacey
* I have worked for social services for children with special needs.
* I received a "Good" on my OFSTED Report
* Acreditted :-
Safeguarding & Protecting Children
Basic Food Hygiene
Health & Safety
Paediatric Medic First Aider
Early Years Foundation Stage
Full CRB Disclosure
Public Liability Insurance
West Berks Enviromental Inspection
* Available for anytime you needed
* Please contact me with your specific childcare requirements
* I have vacancies for a full and/ or part time children and can offer before and after school care
|Last Updated: 30/09/2016|
- Childminding from £3.80 per hour
* I charge £3.80 per hour*
* I can offer drop off or pick up from school if needed, please contact me for more details.
* also evening babysitting is available......
My Local Schools
This childminder has not yet informed us whether or not they provide any drop off or pick up services at local schools.
Below are the latest reviews for Zoe Chal. Please note that reviews represent the subjective opinions of other Childcare.co.uk users and not of Childcare.co.uk. Parents must carry out their own checks and references on childcare providers to ensure that they are completely happy before enaging in the use of their services.
Zoe is simply amazing in every way; professional, friendly and reliable. My daughter just loves being around her; she’s like a second mum to her. My daughter is only 2, but tries so desperately to tell me what she’s done in the day because she’s had so much fun. My baby boy will be going with Zoe soon and I couldn’t be more relaxed & happy knowing that he will be in safe arms
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references.. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.