Babysitter in Oxford
Female Member since Jan 2022 Last Updated Jan 2022 Last Login 22 Jun 2022
Reliability. I respects the babysitting job – and your time – enough to show up on time.
Preparedness. I come to work with ideas on what to do while I will be with your kids, such as games, crafts or other activities.
Experience more than 3 years.
Ability to take charge.
Attentive and loving.
• Looked after a 6-year-old girl during weekends and summer and winter breaks
• Took child to parks and playgrounds during daytime hours.
• Created interesting home learning activities.
• Prepared lunch and snacks, paying attention to the nutritional values of food.
AAT Level 2- Assistant Accountant
Currently studying the Level 3 AAT
|Last Updated: 23/01/2022|
- Babysitting from £11.00 per hour
Per day deepends on the hours
- EU Passport (added 07/01/2022)
No reviews have been submitted for this Babysitter.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.