I am a busy mum of 3, aged 8, 7 and 3. I enjoy playing games and having fun both indoors and outside in the fresh air. I am friendly and caring, reliable and honest. Not only will I provide great childcare, I am also willing to tidy up, prep food, walk the dog, put a wash on etc.
I have experience working in day nurseries and schools from 1997-2018 and worked with children aged 3 months to 8 years. For the last 3 years I have been a stay at home mum, I understand the needs of families and how to keep children entetertained.
BA in Primary Education 2009
BTEC in Childhood Studies/Nursery Nursing 1997
Food hygiene and safety level 2 2017
Paediatric First Aid 2011 (needs renewing)
Term time only, I am initially available Tuesday and Thursday approx 10am-2pm. Until my youngest starts school in September 2022 then my availability will increase.
|Last Updated: 09/02/2022|
- Nannying from £12.00 per hour (gross)
£12 an hour
- Training Certificate: QTS (added 08/02/2022)
- First Aid Certificate: First Aid (added 08/02/2022)
- Training Certificate: BA in Primary Education (added 08/02/2022)
- Training Certificate: BTEC in Childhood Studies (added 08/02/2022)
- Marriage Certificate (added 08/02/2022)
- UK Driving Licence (added 07/02/2022)
No reviews have been submitted for this Nanny.
You must be a registered parent and logged in to leave a review.
If you don't have an account then Register Free now.
This profile has been produced from information provided to us by the user. We have not verified or confirmed the accuracy of any of the information and members should undertake their own vigorous checks and references. Please ensure you read our Safety Advice and information on how to Check Childcare Provider Documents.